Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's dinner time...

While I am here at Web 2.0, I can't deny that this is normally my dinner time. Yes, I'm learning about new websites and exploring the award winning sites, but yes, I am also thinking about food. So what better way to accomplish both than to explore the award winning FOOD websites. I actually got a chance to glance at all three winners.

I'm Cooked: I didn't really like this one. Yes, I like to cook, but I don't like to film myself. Also, when I want to see something being made, I prefer watching Food Network and seeing the professionals at work. www.imcooked.com

Urban Spoon: I liked this one. It's like CitySearch, but simply about food. I was able to look at some reviews about some restaurants I was interested in. www.urbanspoon.com

Look and Taste: I think I liked this one the most. It's another place I can look for recipes besides Food Network. What's even better...they give tips! One that caught my eye: tips on making a great risotto. I think I might try that this weekend... www.lookandtaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment