Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flickr

There's a tree growing in the middle of this classroom. Ok, it's not a real tree, but it is very cool. I applaud the teacher who made that because it must have taken forever to construct and it must be hard to maintain. I know a fellow teacher that makes a word tree on part of her wall in her classroom to display important vocabulary words for that unit. Imagine the possibilities for a tree in the middle of the classroom...vocabulary words, student work hanging from the branches...

I've heard of and used Flickr before for other projects. Personally, I don't know how I feel about everyone in the world viewing my pictures. Yes, I've uploaded pictures before to Yahoo Photos, Shutterfly, Facebook, and so forth, but I've only allowed my friends and family to view them. However, thank you to everyone else that uploads pictures on Flickr because there are some very cool images out there. Also, I've never thought about looking on Flickr for classroom display ideas. Very crafty...

No comments:

Post a Comment