Sunday, November 15, 2009

Avatars


I created this avatar for my science blog that I plan to use with my class. I've seen avatars like this that are a digital representation of the person in the past and I thought they were pretty cool. I never really imagined using one myself, but I really do like this avatar. I think it actually looks like me and, even better, it's a digital me doing science! Too bad the animation doesn't work as an avatar. When I created the avatar on Yahoo, the digital me was mixing the chemicals in the beaker and the blue light radiating from it was shining.

On a side note, I think www.voki.com has a very interesting and cool idea. I was looking forward to using a talking Albert Einstein or other science figure, but they didn't have any and thus was slightly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment